Universal-MLN
Welcome to Universal MLN, the community for LEGO fans and fans of the new Lego Minifigure MMO; fun place for all MLN fans to gather! Lego images are copyright of LEGO©️. Please sign in or register to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Universal-MLN
Welcome to Universal MLN, the community for LEGO fans and fans of the new Lego Minifigure MMO; fun place for all MLN fans to gather! Lego images are copyright of LEGO©️. Please sign in or register to post.
Universal-MLN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1 2012 Season

Go down

F1 2012 Season Empty F1 2012 Season

Honestly can't wait, months of waiting for 24 cars to roll out, take there places and rev the engines at the most fantastic places in the world. First race is on the 16th-18th of March. On SKY Sports F1 and SKY Sports F1 HD. Also been aired on BBC Radio 5 Live which can be listened to worldwide!

2011 despite Vettel dominating was an amazing ride, brilliant to watch and the BBC summed it up with this:

I'll cover all the latest news on my blog here and on my new blog which I'm setting up for the 1st race. I won't go into too much technical detail here but I'll do my in-depth analysis on the blog Razz
roddy15
roddy15
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

F1 2012 Season :: Comments

Elliwhi

Post Sun 04 Mar 2012, 9:31 am by Elliwhi

I checked our Sky+ HD box. We have that channel in HD Very Happy My dad is pleased Razz

Back to top Go down

roddy15

Post Sun 04 Mar 2012, 10:14 am by roddy15

We got our box fitted and sky seem to have kindly given us the standard definition channel free of charge for our other sky + box in the house.

Back to top Go down

Elliwhi

Post Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:32 pm by Elliwhi

Nice. We only have one sky box as there are only three of us in my family and we don't really hog the tv. If someone goes on the tv, the othr two use the two computers or does something else Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down