Universal-MLN
Welcome to Universal MLN, the community for LEGO fans and fans of the new Lego Minifigure MMO; fun place for all MLN fans to gather! Lego images are copyright of LEGO©️. Please sign in or register to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Universal-MLN
Welcome to Universal MLN, the community for LEGO fans and fans of the new Lego Minifigure MMO; fun place for all MLN fans to gather! Lego images are copyright of LEGO©️. Please sign in or register to post.
Universal-MLN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone mind putting up a Mantles Transmuting Pool?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone mind putting up a Mantles Transmuting Pool? Empty Anyone mind putting up a Mantles Transmuting Pool?

Post by Codyn329 Tue 02 Oct 2012, 6:40 pm

Hey, can anyone put out a Mantles Transmuting Pool? I have lots of white bricks, and would click on a guantlet's Transmuting Pool, but they are glitched and when I click on them I never receive a grey brick back yet the owner of the Mod. does. If you have one and willing to put it out, that would be great! Thanks!
Codyn329
Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Back to top Go down

Anyone mind putting up a Mantles Transmuting Pool? Empty Re: Anyone mind putting up a Mantles Transmuting Pool?

Post by 18tanzc Tue 02 Oct 2012, 8:17 pm

I think I have one on my page... It may be a gauntlet, but most likely it is a mantle Smile
18tanzc
18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Anyone mind putting up a Mantles Transmuting Pool? Empty Re: Anyone mind putting up a Mantles Transmuting Pool?

Post by Codyn329 Tue 02 Oct 2012, 8:59 pm

18tanzc wrote:I think I have one on my page... It may be a gauntlet, but most likely it is a mantle Smile

Sorry, It's a gauntlet. Can you switch it please? Thanks. I'd like to add, a mantle is much better, because when I tried yours, with 41 white bricks, I only got 19 Grey Bricks transmuted. Sad

Last edited by Codyn329 on Wed 03 Oct 2012, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Codyn329
Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyoer1000 Tue 02 Oct 2012, 9:12 pm

Codyn329 wrote:Hey, can anyone put out a Mantles Transmuting Pool? I have lots of white bricks, and would click on a guantlet's Transmuting Pool, but they are glitched and when I click on them I never receive a grey brick back yet the owner of the Mod. does. If you have one and willing to put it out, that would be great! Thanks!
i would love to but i don't have any white bricks or black bricks
Yoyoer1000
Yoyoer1000
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codyn329 Tue 02 Oct 2012, 9:28 pm

Yoyoer1000 wrote:
Codyn329 wrote:Hey, can anyone put out a Mantles Transmuting Pool? I have lots of white bricks, and would click on a guantlet's Transmuting Pool, but they are glitched and when I click on them I never receive a grey brick back yet the owner of the Mod. does. If you have one and willing to put it out, that would be great! Thanks!
i would love to but i don't have any white bricks or black bricks
Oh, that's okay. Just when you find some or get some? Smile
Codyn329
Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by 18tanzc Thu 04 Oct 2012, 9:36 am

Codyn329 wrote:
18tanzc wrote:I think I have one on my page... It may be a gauntlet, but most likely it is a mantle Smile

Sorry, It's a gauntlet. Can you switch it please? Thanks. I'd like to add, a mantle is much better, because when I tried yours, with 41 white bricks, I only got 19 Grey Bricks transmuted. Sad

sure I can switch it Smile It is out now!
18tanzc
18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Post by Codyn329 Thu 04 Oct 2012, 5:28 pm

18tanzc wrote:
Codyn329 wrote:

sure I can switch it Smile It is out now!

Okay, thanks!
Codyn329
Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum