Universal-MLN
Welcome to Universal MLN, the community for LEGO fans and fans of the new Lego Minifigure MMO; fun place for all MLN fans to gather! Lego images are copyright of LEGO©. Please sign in or register to post.

Facts about yourself

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 5:31 pm

@18tanzc wrote:Fact: That is true.

Fact: I think next year will be the year of the snake.

Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by 18tanzc on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 5:32 pm

Fact: IDK Razz

18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Tennisdude on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 7:05 pm

Fact: I have to go.

_______________________________________________
Go to my shop! It's tennisdude's market. Very Happy Just click the button! Wink




I'm always looking for forum ideas! Just send me a PM. Wink

Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

Posts : 3867
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : MI

http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by 18tanzc on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 7:12 pm

Fact: C ya

18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 7:48 pm

@18tanzc wrote:Fact: C ya

Fact: I say bye TD!/I'm back! Razz

Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Tennisdude on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 8:04 pm

Fact: I'm back for a few minutes.

_______________________________________________
Go to my shop! It's tennisdude's market. Very Happy Just click the button! Wink




I'm always looking for forum ideas! Just send me a PM. Wink

Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

Posts : 3867
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : MI

http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:14 pm

@Tennisdude wrote:Fact: I'm back for a few minutes.

Fact: I say you should stay here!

Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by 18tanzc on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:23 pm

Fact: I am online

18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Elliwhi on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 3:17 am

Fact: It's 8:17 AM here.

_______________________________________________

Hey! I'm Elliwhi and I'm one of the Administrators. Need help with anything, just drop Tennisdude or I a PM and we'll sort out your problem!

I <3 Tea!

Elliwhi
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1671
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : United Kingdom

http://mlnhelpsociety.foruml.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by 18tanzc on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 11:40 am

Fact: Its 8:40 here.

18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:48 pm

@18tanzc wrote:Fact: Its 8:40 here.

Fact:it's 1:55 Here/No wait, maybe my computer is off by a couple of minutes.. Razz

Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Elliwhi on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 3:10 pm

Fact: It was raining cats and dogs 5 mins ago, now it's stopped Razz

_______________________________________________

Hey! I'm Elliwhi and I'm one of the Administrators. Need help with anything, just drop Tennisdude or I a PM and we'll sort out your problem!

I <3 Tea!

Elliwhi
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1671
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : United Kingdom

http://mlnhelpsociety.foruml.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 3:13 pm

@Elliwhi wrote:Fact: It was raining cats and dogs 5 mins ago, now it's stopped Razz

Fact: I wonder if your eyes deceived you or you were dreaming..?? Razz


Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Elliwhi on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 3:18 pm

Fact: My other fact is true and yours is not Razz

_______________________________________________

Hey! I'm Elliwhi and I'm one of the Administrators. Need help with anything, just drop Tennisdude or I a PM and we'll sort out your problem!

I <3 Tea!

Elliwhi
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1671
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : United Kingdom

http://mlnhelpsociety.foruml.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 3:40 pm

@Elliwhi wrote:Fact: My other fact is true and yours is not Razz

Fact: No, my fact was true and yours is not! Razz


Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Tennisdude on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:53 pm

Fact: I'm wondering what you're talking about. Razz Razz

_______________________________________________
Go to my shop! It's tennisdude's market. Very Happy Just click the button! Wink




I'm always looking for forum ideas! Just send me a PM. Wink

Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

Posts : 3867
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : MI

http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 7:47 pm

Fact: Eliwhi claims it was raining cats and dogs/I disagree with her. Razz/I ask if you got my PM?/I'm playing Bloons Tower Defense 5. Razz

Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Tennisdude on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 9:25 pm

Fact: I'm not sure what PM you're talking about. Razz

_______________________________________________
Go to my shop! It's tennisdude's market. Very Happy Just click the button! Wink




I'm always looking for forum ideas! Just send me a PM. Wink

Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

Posts : 3867
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : MI

http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 5:08 pm

@Tennisdude wrote:Fact: I'm not sure what PM you're talking about. Razz

fACT: I say it is the auction you won, you need to click 50 times on my Modules and you'll get your Elements.

Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Packuzdudeguy12 on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 10:13 am

Fact: I say hello!

Packuzdudeguy12
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 838
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : Over there

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Tennisdude on Fri 04 May 2012, 8:40 pm

Fact: The forum has been less active.

_______________________________________________
Go to my shop! It's tennisdude's market. Very Happy Just click the button! Wink




I'm always looking for forum ideas! Just send me a PM. Wink

Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

Posts : 3867
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : MI

http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Sat 05 May 2012, 11:12 pm

Fact: I agree/I was just looking at the calender and on March there was you and Universal MLN, though when I hovered over it said "2". Universal MLN is age 2? Razz Razz Razz/I say that is impossible. Razz


Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Tennisdude on Tue 08 May 2012, 7:11 am

Fact: It is the age of the forum. Razz

_______________________________________________
Go to my shop! It's tennisdude's market. Very Happy Just click the button! Wink




I'm always looking for forum ideas! Just send me a PM. Wink

Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

Posts : 3867
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : MI

http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Tue 08 May 2012, 7:36 pm

@Tennisdude wrote:Fact: It is the age of the forum. Razz

Fact: I understand now, but that's pretty old. Razz

Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Elliwhi on Sun 13 May 2012, 1:15 pm

Fact: I have iMessage

_______________________________________________

Hey! I'm Elliwhi and I'm one of the Administrators. Need help with anything, just drop Tennisdude or I a PM and we'll sort out your problem!

I <3 Tea!

Elliwhi
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1671
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : United Kingdom

http://mlnhelpsociety.foruml.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Tennisdude on Sun 13 May 2012, 1:41 pm

Fact: So do I!

_______________________________________________
Go to my shop! It's tennisdude's market. Very Happy Just click the button! Wink




I'm always looking for forum ideas! Just send me a PM. Wink

Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

Posts : 3867
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : MI

http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Legobatmankid10 on Sun 13 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Fact: I love listening to music.

Legobatmankid10
Super Member
Super Member

Posts : 394
Join date : 2011-03-27
Location : The Heart of Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by FatCatNine on Sun 13 May 2012, 9:10 pm

Fact: I don't feel the same on here as I once did. Neutral

FatCatNine
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Posts : 675
Join date : 2011-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Packuzdudeguy12 on Fri 18 May 2012, 8:25 pm

Fact: I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Packuzdudeguy12
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 838
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : Over there

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Tennisdude on Sun 20 May 2012, 11:21 am

Fact: I finished all my homework for the weekend!

_______________________________________________
Go to my shop! It's tennisdude's market. Very Happy Just click the button! Wink




I'm always looking for forum ideas! Just send me a PM. Wink

Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

Posts : 3867
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : MI

http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Packuzdudeguy12 on Thu 31 May 2012, 1:00 pm

Fact: June starts tomorrow!

Packuzdudeguy12
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 838
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : Over there

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Fri 01 Jun 2012, 10:06 am

Fact: It is June 1st/I wonder if 8992 Red LEGO Bricks is good enough for Rank 7 & 8?


Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by The Soccer Freak on Fri 01 Jun 2012, 12:54 pm

Fact: I have been less active lately.

The Soccer Freak
Regular Member
Regular Member

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Tennisdude on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 12:24 pm

Fact: I'm glad to see that you are back!

_______________________________________________
Go to my shop! It's tennisdude's market. Very Happy Just click the button! Wink




I'm always looking for forum ideas! Just send me a PM. Wink

Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

Posts : 3867
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : MI

http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by 18tanzc on Sun 17 Jun 2012, 11:24 am

Fact: I have been not active for a while here

18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Codyn329 on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 1:06 pm

Facts: That fact is true/I wonder how long a Delivery Game test can run/I've been running it for 13+ min. Razz

Codyn329
News Reporter
News Reporter

Posts : 956
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Packuzdudeguy12 on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 2:48 pm

Fact: I need pipes and gypsum.

Packuzdudeguy12
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 838
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : Over there

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by 18tanzc on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 5:37 pm

Fact: I know that PDG Razz

18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Packuzdudeguy12 on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 1:05 pm

Fact: I'm thinking about opening an mln shop!

Packuzdudeguy12
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 838
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : Over there

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by 18tanzc on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 1:45 pm

Fact: I have an mln shop

18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Packuzdudeguy12 on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:26 pm

Fact: I am in the middle of an order with you!

Packuzdudeguy12
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 838
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : Over there

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by 18tanzc on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:32 pm

Fact: That is true Razz

18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Packuzdudeguy12 on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:32 pm

Fact: I have some new items in stock in my shop!

Packuzdudeguy12
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 838
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : Over there

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Tennisdude on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:35 pm

Fact: I am posting this from my iPod! Razz

_______________________________________________
Go to my shop! It's tennisdude's market. Very Happy Just click the button! Wink




I'm always looking for forum ideas! Just send me a PM. Wink

Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

Posts : 3867
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : MI

http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by 18tanzc on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:45 pm

fact: I am posting from a laptop

18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Packuzdudeguy12 on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:47 pm

Fact: I am too!

Packuzdudeguy12
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 838
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : Over there

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by 18tanzc on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:48 pm

fcat: I use a mac

18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by The Soccer Freak on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 4:08 pm

Fact: I am trying to be more active here.

The Soccer Freak
Regular Member
Regular Member

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by 18tanzc on Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:40 am

Fact:That is good Smile

18tanzc
The Awesomest Member
The Awesomest Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-04-08
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

http://mylegonetwork.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18tanzc?action=edi

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Tennisdude on Sat 22 Sep 2012, 7:11 am

Fact: I am going to go play tennis later today.

_______________________________________________
Go to my shop! It's tennisdude's market. Very Happy Just click the button! Wink




I'm always looking for forum ideas! Just send me a PM. Wink

Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

Posts : 3867
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : MI

http://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about yourself

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:07 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum