Universal-MLN
Welcome to Universal MLN, the community for LEGO fans and fans of the new Lego Minifigure MMO; fun place for all MLN fans to gather! Lego images are copyright of LEGO©️. Please sign in or register to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Universal-MLN
Welcome to Universal MLN, the community for LEGO fans and fans of the new Lego Minifigure MMO; fun place for all MLN fans to gather! Lego images are copyright of LEGO©️. Please sign in or register to post.
Universal-MLN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys :/

Go down

Hey guys :/ Empty Hey guys :/

I was wondering if anyone could pray for my 82 year old Grandad...

Basically, for the last 2 days he has been falling out of bed. And it due to the fact that he gets out of bed during the night and then he falls to the floor.
Well, last night it was way more serious than just collapsing to the floor. He had a blackout, and this morning my dad went to his bedroom to check on him and he found him on the floor.

My dad tried to get him to talk, but he couldn't reply. He could move his arms etc so we had to call an ambulance 'cause my dad was getting really freaked out....

They have done lots of test on him at the hospital, but there is no medical sign of anything, but my dad says he has had a stroke.

Basically, they were at the hospital earlier and they're were another CT scan on his brain as my grandad does not recognise them... We don't know the results yet. Hopefully we will tomorrow.

My parents just came home:

My mum says that he has had a memory loss as he doesn't remember anything/anyone. He doesn't even recognise what a book is. That's how bad it is.

We all are very shocked and worried, especially my dad as this is his father.

It would be great if people could pray for him to get better, and sorry for such a long essay Razz

Elliwhi
Elliwhi
Administrator
Administrator

http://mlnhelpsociety.foruml.biz

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Hey guys :/ :: Comments

Yoyoer1000

Post Fri 30 Nov 2012, 4:44 pm by Yoyoer1000

Elliwhi wrote:I was wondering if anyone could pray for my 82 year old Grandad...

Basically, for the last 2 days he has been falling out of bed. And it due to the fact that he gets out of bed during the night and then he falls to the floor.
Well, last night it was way more serious than just collapsing to the floor. He had a blackout, and this morning my dad went to his bedroom to check on him and he found him on the floor.

My dad tried to get him to talk, but he couldn't reply. He could move his arms etc so we had to call an ambulance 'cause my dad was getting really freaked out....

They have done lots of test on him at the hospital, but there is no medical sign of anything, but my dad says he has had a stroke.

Basically, they were at the hospital earlier and they're were another CT scan on his brain as my grandad does not recognise them... We don't know the results yet. Hopefully we will tomorrow.

My mum says that he has had a memory loss as he doesn't remember anything/anyone. He doesn't even recognise what a book is. That's how bad it is.

It would be great if people could pray for him to get better, and sorry for such a long essay Razz

sure buddy.... Neutral

Back to top Go down

Codyn329

Post Sun 02 Dec 2012, 12:44 pm by Codyn329

Elliwhi wrote:I was wondering if anyone could pray for my 82 year old Grandad...

I will, don't worry. Hope he gets better soon too.

Back to top Go down

Elliwhi

Post Sun 02 Dec 2012, 1:32 pm by Elliwhi

Thanks guys! Smile

We went to visit him this afternoon, he is in the Stroke Step Down unit now, and he is improving in small amounts each day.

My dad phoned the hospital this morning and they said 'He was moved to the Rehab ward at 1AM this morning as we needed the bed space, and this morning he had a walk around the ward with assitance'

My dad was very surprised that he had a walk. Literally. He was shocked But in a good way

His speech is also improving. He has a blood clot in his knee on the left leg, and now he has developed a 2nd blood clot in the left side of the brain, which blocked something (blood I think...) and that 2nd clot caused the actual stroke on Friday.

We are still waiting for the Brain MRI scan results that took place on Friday. Hopefully, the hospital will do another full body MRI scan to find anymore blood clots, so we can stop them from developing...

Back to top Go down

18tanzc

Post Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:35 am by 18tanzc

stupid blood clots... hope he gets better soon... and no more blood clots! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down