Universal-MLN
Welcome to Universal MLN, the community for LEGO fans and fans of the new Lego Minifigure MMO; fun place for all MLN fans to gather! Lego images are copyright of LEGO©️. Please sign in or register to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Universal-MLN
Welcome to Universal MLN, the community for LEGO fans and fans of the new Lego Minifigure MMO; fun place for all MLN fans to gather! Lego images are copyright of LEGO©️. Please sign in or register to post.
Universal-MLN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Called A Pony Truss

2 posters

Go down

It's Called A Pony Truss Empty It's Called A Pony Truss

Post by legodac Mon 13 Feb 2012, 4:39 am

Back in about 2006, when I bought my first computer and got on line, the first thing I did when I was, was to log into Lego. Then I found LDD and what it had to offer.
I decided then that I would start my train layout throughout our Home, the Warden allowed this, so I went forth. My first two designs are still in their mail order boxes waiting to be set free. The third however will always be my pride and joy, for in all my travels, I haven't seen it's equal.

It's Called A Pony Truss LEGOTRAIN002

I am getting better at taking pictures, this one is really old, oh well, the LDD design is still there for you to download

It's Called A Pony Truss LEGOTRAIN005

The design was difficult, and by that time I was pretty familiar with LDD and all its bad habits, so I went forth, I think the design on LDD took a long time, I mean it was a real struggle.

It's Called A Pony Truss PONYTRUSS001-1

So I get the model from Fed Ex and begin, I soon discover that I'm wishing I had been born with an extra hand, it is a difficult build to say the least

It's Called A Pony Truss ZZa-PONYTRUSS004-1

But well worth the effort

It's Called A Pony Truss ZZa-PONYTRUSS007

Perhaps one day I will share it at a convention, I have only ever been to one

It's Called A Pony Truss ZZa-PONYTRUSS015-1

I wish I had like 12 of these, the Pony Truss makes everything else look perfect

It's Called A Pony Truss Desktop014-8

It's Called A Pony Truss LDDScreenShot20

It's Called A Pony Truss ME043

It's Called A Pony Truss TRAINSMLNOTOPIC4001

including the dirty windows farao

BTW, you can still get the instructions from LDD

Last edited by legodac on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to finish my By The Way)
legodac
legodac
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

It's Called A Pony Truss Empty Re: It's Called A Pony Truss

Post by Tennisdude Tue 14 Feb 2012, 1:13 pm

That's cool! It looks exactly like the LDD picture. Your train goes through that then?
Tennisdude
Tennisdude
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

https://universalmln.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum