Universal-MLN
Welcome to Universal MLN, the community for LEGO fans and fans of the new Lego Minifigure MMO; fun place for all MLN fans to gather! Lego images are copyright of LEGO©️. Please sign in or register to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Universal-MLN
Welcome to Universal MLN, the community for LEGO fans and fans of the new Lego Minifigure MMO; fun place for all MLN fans to gather! Lego images are copyright of LEGO©️. Please sign in or register to post.
Universal-MLN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best way to waste a Friday during the holidays

Go down

The best way to waste a Friday during the holidays Empty The best way to waste a Friday during the holidays

Well yesterday I wasted my Friday until 2am,

Researching on about 7 free web hosts and comparing them. Then I spent the rest of the day sorting out Techy Boards' new MyBB forum.

I had a break though for dinner obviously Razz and I took a break from 8PM-10PM to watch The F1 Show and the 1999 F1 Season Review. The 1993 Williams was an absolute master class of it's time, active suspension, TC, ABS and Alain Prost! Razz

Alain Prost now though reminds me of Ezio from AC Revelations Razz, he sure can still drive a car though!

Anyway all that pretty much brings anyone up to 2am so that's how to waste a Friday!
roddy15
roddy15
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The best way to waste a Friday during the holidays :: Comments

Codyn329

Post Sat 07 Apr 2012, 6:33 pm by Codyn329

roddy15 wrote:Well yesterday I wasted my Friday until 2am,

Researching on about 7 free web hosts and comparing them. Then I spent the rest of the day sorting out Techy Boards' new MyBB forum.

I had a break though for dinner obviously Razz and I took a break from 8PM-10PM to watch The F1 Show and the 1999 F1 Season Review. The 1993 Williams was an absolute master class of it's time, active suspension, TC, ABS and Alain Prost! Razz

Alain Prost now though reminds me of Ezio from AC Revelations Razz, he sure can still drive a car though!

Anyway all that pretty much brings anyone up to 2am so that's how to waste a Friday!

Funny. Razz All I need to know is how to waste a Saturday because I'm getting bored. Razz

Any Idea? Razz

Back to top Go down

roddy15

Post Sun 08 Apr 2012, 6:43 am by roddy15

Play minecraft and do SEO research and reading articles on getting members and visitors to your site. Basicallly running a site wastes time every day Razz

Back to top Go down

Codyn329

Post Sun 08 Apr 2012, 9:42 am by Codyn329

roddy15 wrote:Play minecraft and do SEO research and reading articles on getting members and visitors to your site. Basicallly running a site wastes time every day Razz

I forgot to read this yesterday. Sad Razz
Ah I did something else. I started to play with my LEGOs and tried to make a submarine, but it looks ugly. Razz

Back to top Go down

roddy15

Post Sun 08 Apr 2012, 2:58 pm by roddy15

Organising Lego is the most time wasting thing, I spent a full day one time doing it, highly recommend it on a rainy day except that day it was dry and the sun was out for a change.

Back to top Go down

Codyn329

Post Sun 08 Apr 2012, 5:29 pm by Codyn329

roddy15 wrote:Organising Lego is the most time wasting thing, I spent a full day one time doing it, highly recommend it on a rainy day except that day it was dry and the sun was out for a change.

Maybe I could do that today. It is raining here. Razz

Back to top Go down

Tennisdude

Post Sun 08 Apr 2012, 9:14 pm by Tennisdude

You made a submarine? Cool! Btw, you can post pictures of it if you want in our MOC Area. Wink

Back to top Go down

Codyn329

Post Sun 08 Apr 2012, 9:55 pm by Codyn329

Tennisdude wrote:You made a submarine? Cool! Btw, you can post pictures of it if you want in our MOC Area. Wink

Yeah I kind of made a submarine, eh well just a Under Water Vehicle. I don't think it has the stuff to qualify as a *submarine*. Razz

But thanks!

I'll try to show it when I can.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Legobatmankid10

Post Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:26 pm by Legobatmankid10

Funny topic Roddy! Razz
I took a break though for dinner obviously.....
Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum